1) I may actually like cataloguing.
2) None of my photo ID cards look like they belong to the same person--Even the ones that were produced mere days apart from one another, like my UWO card and my ISIC card.
3) I should stay away from vodka. Far, far away.
4) My apartment building is populated by many, many elderly people and at least one very attractive man in his mid to late-20s who I keep running into at the gym.
5) Every cell phone I own inevitably self-destructs exactly 15 months into my 3-year contract.
6) Vegan brownies are surprisingly delicious.
7) Mo Willems' new picture book, Naked Mole Gets Dressed, arrives January 2009. Apparently Pigeon makes a surprise appearance (which reminds me, I still need to acquire a copy of The Pigeon Wants a Puppy!).