Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Costa Rica 2010

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. Hopefully you've been following me over at my other blog, Erin Explores YA. It's a little more active than this one.

As you may (or may not know) in April, I travelled to Costa Rica to build a school library for a rural village with the UWO chapter of Librarians Without Borders. I recently gave a talk about the trip to my colleagues at the Faculty of Information and Media Studies at the University Ontario, and another talk for CASLIS-Ottawa. Here are the slides from those presentations (click to download):




I've also posted a number of photos in a public Picasa album.

It was an amazing experience. I plan on writing a bit more about my experience here and there online and in print. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

rental mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for sharing.